1 Peter 3:1-7
Passage: 1 Peter 3:1–7
MISSIONAL COMMUNITY QUESTIONS
1. Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching on 1 Peter 3:1-7, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you? What was the major takeaway for you?
2. What was the hardest/most difficult thing to hear from Sundays sermon? Why?
3. Ladies: What does it mean to "respect" a man? How does this look?
4. Men: What does it mean to love a woman? How does this look?
Re-read 1 Peter 3:1-7
5. Now read Ephesians 5:22-33. How does this alter the way you view submitting to a man who has this responsibility?
6. Now read Proverbs 31:10-31. How does alter the way you view serving a woman with this description?
7. How do we engage the culture surrounding these issues? How do we teach our kids how to do this when they will be told the exact opposite?
8. How does this passage encourage worship, disciple-making, and mulitplying?