One In Christ (Part II)
MISSIONAL COMMUNITY QUESTIONS
1. Re-read Ephesians 2:18-22 (if possible listen to the sermon again.)
2. In looking over your notes from this weeks sermon what was the most important truth from God's Word? Was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you? Any questions?
Please watch this video:
3. Which of the three illustrations (citizen, family, building) is most poignant to you? Why?
How has this changed your interactions and relationships with others?
4. Find and list some of the ‘one another’ passages of scripture.
Pray and ask God how you can do these more obediently and faithfully?
Also, which of these do we do well as a church? With which do we need improvement?
5. In what specific ways have you experienced the peace that Christ purchased for us on the cross?
How can trying to be peaceful with others be a good and bad thing if not properly understood and exercised?
6. How do you personally take for granted ‘being brought near to God’?
How can this be stopped?
7. What are some of the divisions culture has created between people that have crept into the church? How can we protect against them creeping into Mission?
8. If you have experienced church hurt in any way in the past how can we as a church help you? How can we walk with you and help to bear your burden?