Christ our Foundation
March 6, 2022 Speaker: Eric Baker Series: Fight The Drift: A Study of 1 Corinthians
Passage: 1 Corinthians 3:1–23
1. Reread 1 Corinthians 3. If possible, listen to the sermon(s) again.
2. Looking back over this sermon and this sermon series, how has God convicted your heart, stirred your affections for Jesus, drawn you closer to Him? How has the Word challenged, confused, or made you ask questions?
3. There are a few ways in which this is true. So how would you explain “Jesus is the foundation of the church” to someone?
4. Read Hebrews 6:1-2. Read 1 Peter 2:4-8. What does it mean that we are not relaying the foundation of the gospel but we ARE living stones being built up as a spiritual house? What responsibility does this place upon us as believers?
5. How would you explain to someone who is outside of Jesus but surrounded by worldly successes and riches that their life is built upon the sand that we see in Matthew 7?
More in Fight The Drift: A Study of 1 Corinthians
January 29, 2023A Pastor's Love for His Church
January 22, 20231 Corinthians 15:50-58
January 15, 2023Resurrected Bodies?