Passage: John 20:1–18
1. Reread Matthew 21:1-11, Mark 11:1-11,Luke 19:28-40, and John 12:12-19. If possible, listen to the sermon(s) again.
2. Looking back over this sermon and this sermon series, how has God convicted your heart, stirred your affections for Jesus, drawn you closer to Him? How has the Word challenged, confused, or made you ask questions?
3. Have you ever or do you now feel hopeless?
4. Where do you experience the most doubt in reference to the story of the cross and resurrection of Jesus? What are those questions?
5. Which fact do you find most convincing for the historicity of the resurrection? Share with the group and how/why it helped you to believe and understand the gospel more.