Such Were Some of You [Part 1]
Passage: 1 Corinthians 6:9–6:11
1. Reread 1 Corinthians 6:1-11. If possible, listen to the sermon(s) again.
2. Looking back over this sermon and this sermon series, how has God convicted your heart, stirred your affections for Jesus, drawn you closer to Him? How has the Word challenged, confused, or made you ask questions?
3. What is the biggest differentiator between a believer and a non-believer when it comes to sin? Amount? Type? Severity? Something else? All of the above?
4. In what ways did you identify with the list we see in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10? How have you seen Jesus step right into the middle of your struggle?
5. Review the list that was on screen Sunday…
“Belief” Biblical belief
Make light of sin Humbled/make war against sin
Cherry pick verses Submit to the whole counsel of Gods Word
Religious activity Obedience as a response
How do we see these differences play out practically in life?
How can you check yourself to make sure you are in the right column and not the left?