Honor God With Your Bodies [Part 1]
Passage: 1 Corinthians 6:12–6:20
1. Reread 1 Corinthians 6:1-11. If possible, listen to the sermon(s) again.
2. Looking back over this sermon and this sermon series, how has God convicted your heart, stirred your affections for Jesus, drawn you closer to Him? How has the Word challenged, confused, or made you ask questions?
3.How do you see even in today’s culture the separation of body and soul? What does this say about the cultures view of who God is?
4. What are the dangers and or long term possibilities of maintaining this separation, both for the church and for individual Christians?
5. Would you say, before Sunday, that you even had a theology of the body? If so, what was it?
6. Assuming most of us did not have one, what implications does this now have on your walk with Jesus and your daily life?