One Body with Many Members
Passage: 1 Corinthians 12:12–31
Missional Community Questions:
1. Reread 1 Corinthians 12. If possible, listen to the sermon(s) again.
2. Looking back over this sermon and this sermon series, how has God convicted your heart, stirred your affections for Jesus, drawn you closer to Him? How has the Word challenged, confused, or made you ask questions?
3. How was your idea of spiritual gifts challenged by these past two sermons? What questions do you have about the topic?
4. How has your perspective of church membership been shaped and challenged in this series and also while you have been at Mission church?
5. “My gifts are not for my benefit, but for yours.” Hopefully this challenges us all to serve one another and share our gifts. But just in case, find some other scriptures that blatantly support this idea.
6. Remember a time that Jesus entered your chaos (share with the group if you feel comfortable). But upon remembering those times try to imagine what that would have looked like without the church of Christ being members of Christ? How did the church specifically serve you in those times?