Passage: Matthew 19:1–12
MISSIONAL COMMUNITY QUESTIONS
1.Pray and re-read Matthew 18:15-35 and Matthew 19:1-12 (If possible listen to the sermons again).
2. In looking over your notes from Sunday, what was the most important truth from God's Word? Was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
3.How does offering unconditional forgiveness to others differ from simply letting others 'walk all over you' or 'letting it go'?
4. How does Biblical forgiveness differ from worldly forgiveness?
5. Watch this video. If I Were the Devil by Paul Harvey. How does this apply to Matthew 19:1-12?
6. How would you respond to someone who said with all of the other things going on in the world divorce is not that major to God?
7. List some practical steps that can strengthen yours and others marriages.
8.How do these last two sermon texts overlap?